The latest timetables are available for download. The numbers shown below is the latest date was last updated.
NOTE: Starting in July 2022, there will be major updates in the timetables for service changes and upgrades. The available PDF timetables will be released in early June 2022.
- Adirondack (March 2020)
- Auto train (October 2020)
- Cardinal (October 2020 )
- Downeaster ( November 2021 )
- Empire Service (June 2021)
- Ethan Allen Express (December 2021)
- Keystone Service (March 2020)
- Lake Shore Limited (October 2020)
- Maple Leaf (March 2020)
- Northeast (DC-NYP) (February 2020)
- Northeast (VA-DC-NYP-BOS-MA) (June 2020) ** 65/66/67 Night Owl Service between Boston – Newport News will be restored as of July 10, 2022.
- Pennsylvanian (March 2020)
- Vermonter (August 2021)
- Vermont Translines/Amtrak Bus-Rail Link (Sept. 2021)
- Carolinian Piedmont (May 2020)
- Crescent (June 2021)
- Silver Star / Silver Meteor / Palmetto (June 2021) ** 97/98 Silver Meteor service is suspended until September 11, 2022. 89/90 Palmetto will make stops at Jessup, GA for passengers due to Meteor cancellations.
- City of New Orleans (October 2020)
- Capitol Limited (October 2020)
- Hiawatha (October 2020)
- Heartland Flyer (March 2020)
- Illinois & Missouri Services (March 2020)
- Michigan (July 2019)
- Texas Eagle (October 2020)
- California Zephyr (October 2020)
- Capitol Corridor California (January 2022)
- Coast Starlight (October 2020)
- Empire Builder (October 2020)
- Pacific Surfliner (October 2021)
- Southwest Chief (October 2020)
- Sunset Limited (October 2020)
- San Joaquin (June 2021)
If you want, you can also download the official Amtrak app where you can find schedules, purchase train tickets, check train status in real time and all others right in the Amtrak app.
If you have issues, please call Amtrak directly at 1.800.872.7245, at any time and make sure say “Agent” several times to get a live person. If the long hold takes too long, you will be given a optional for callback request.
if you are current Amtrak Guest Rewards, you can call them at 1-800-307-5000. If your status showing either Select, Select+ or Select Executive, you will be given a special priority number where you will be put in first of the call queue line. To get the number, look in your account or mail was sent to you from Amtrak AGR team.